Admissions and Application ProcessInternal Medicine
Piedmont Athens Regional Internal Medicine Residency Program accepts highly qualified residents for its training program.
Successful residents will possess the following qualitites:
- Compassioniate & Conscientious
- Committed to Our Vision
- Life-long Learner and Leader
- Innovative & Creative
- Team Spirited
Piedmont Athens Regional Intenral Medicine Residency Program’s NRMP Code:
- Applications are only accepted through ERAS and NRMP.
- Personal Statement, CV, and Recent Photo
- Medical School Transcripts / Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- Two letters of recommendation
- USMLE and/or COMLEX transcripts
- ECFMG Status Report
- International Candidates
- Clearly specify the details of visa status in the ERAS application including dates and time limits of that status.
- Candidates must be within five years of graduation from medical school
- ECFMG alternate pathways will be accepted
We sponsor both H-1b and J-1 Visas
For more information on Guidance for International Medical Graduates Matching in Internal Medicine in 2021, please watch this webinar.
Candidates selected for interview will be notified by e-mail.
Additional information including an interview day itinerary will be provided.
Interviews for the 2021-2022 season will be held virtually.